Hmm, my computer is running to use the old nvram setting without any problems.

On Jul 4, 2004, at 8:15 PM, Mikael Byström wrote:

john, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

Probably for a wallstreet user, the main checkbox
to select is the one to use old video drivers.
NO! There is no need for this. read the manual.

then quit the application and there is no harm done.
Unless one saves the NVRAM settings. If you do, you can't use startup
disk app without freezing the comp. Actually, not even a "reset-all"
fixed this for me, but I assume there must be a way to uninstall XPF
completely.

Small Dog Electronics http://www.smalldog.com | Refurbished Drives |
-- Check our web site for refurbished PowerBooks | & CDRWs on Sale! |