on 10/07/04 07:13, Mikael Byström at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Laurent, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
>
>> Maybe an obvious question, but did you specifically install the language you
>> want to use when you did install 10.3?
>
> Oh yes. I should also mention that I do see folder and apps in my own
> language from Open & Save dialogs. So perhaps this is a Finder only
> issue. Deleting the Finder prefs don't seem to help though.

Do you have your language in other applications, like iTunes, iPhoto, Help
Viewer and the likes or are they missing your language too?

-Laurent.
Logiciels Nemesys Software               mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

bytesexual /bi:t`sek'shu-*l/ adj.: [rare] Said of hardware, denotes
willingness to compute or pass data in either big-endian or little-endian
format (depending, presumably, on a mode bit somewhere). See also NUXI
problem.