From: Zoltan Batiz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: (more) New iBook questions :)
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 14:18:42 -0700

On Jul 13, 2004, at 9:08 AM, Bruce Johnson wrote:

One thing that helps a lot is to get rid of the localizations that you don't need. This will get you something like 3-4 gigs back right away.

DeLocalizer, from Bombich software,
<http://www.bombich.com/software/local.html> will do the trick.

Hey Bruce,

Does DeLocalizer work ok on Panther?  Just downloaded it, but the
developer website said it's not tested on 10.3 and development has
stopped at this time.  Let me know so I won't be afraid to use it.
Thanks!

I've used it in Panther, but I think the most I've gained has been about 400MB.

---
JSH
TiBook