If it is going to be wireless! why all the connectors? that is defeating the
object i thought that ( wire - less !)  meant that wireless.

you just have a receiver next to the internet connector (airport hub) and a
card in the mac no wires needed.

no need for connectors or cables if your little box has all those connectors
on it for different things. Why don't you just call it the (OCTO box now
with display support and Wireless). or you could call it (Back of the TV box
with enough connectors for any cable! make your own spaghetti junction.!)

I think it might not exist my friend!