On Jul 24, 2004, at 12:07 PM, Marcin Wichary wrote:

AirPort Base Station already hosts USB, but only for printers. The main problem here is that 802.11 is currently too slow to host FireWire 400, 800 and USB 2.0, let alone VGA and DVI... and if the transfers get better, I'd rather have wireless transmitters built in devices, and not shell out $150 for an extra device.

Now there's an idea! Except that if the wireless transmitters are built in to the devices. . .doesn't that mean you'll have to replace all of your wired devices? :)

Marcin Wichary
e:\> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
w:\> www.aci.com.pl/mwichary >> Attached
w:\> www.aci.com.pl/mwichary/GUIdebook >> Graphical User Interface gallery
w:\> www.10yearsofbeingboring.com >> 10 years of Being Boring

Small Dog Electronics http://www.smalldog.com | Refurbished Drives |
-- Check our web site for refurbished PowerBooks | & CDRWs on Sale! |