Then All...

        Any known hope for the ImageWriter II under PANTHER/CLASIC?

If not; Any Dot Matrix Printers that will work with MAC/PANTHER/CLASIC?

e.
--
Hail MAC!

On This24 ,Jul,;2004, at 02:59 PM, Al Poulin wrote:

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I seem to remember running both StyleWriter I and StyleWriter II with the
1500 driver with OS 8.1 on a Performa 6300 and 6116.

Excellent. I wonder if there is a ram requirement?

Why sure, maybe a peanut or two. Really, I just ran a print job on the 6300
while watching the open "About This Computer" window. Nothing showed up.
So the RAM requirement is buried within the bar for Mac OS. In otherwords,
no extra overhead!

--
Al Poulin
Anger, hate, and revenge are for the devil, forgiveness is for God,

Small Dog Electronics http://www.smalldog.com | Refurbished Drives |
-- Check our web site for refurbished PowerBooks | & CDRWs on Sale! |