!!! EURICA!!!

        G-Books & SmallDog Rules!  And Bill;  You're the Ruler-of-the-Day!

This has been a 'Quest' of years, (since the release of "X"), and over many 'List'. And here, a solution within 24 hrs. OUTSTANDING!

William; My debt to you is incalculable, and enduring. My appreciation, Unending. (Bummer, for lack of 'Color' support, but WHAT a resource! And what an advancement from what I've had. Thanks-a-Million.)

And; If anyone out-there has a copy of the 'COLOR' Drivers for the ImageWriter II, please contact me off-List:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

and consider it Sold. (Corrupted mine during early attempts to Up-Grade to JAGUAR CLASIC way-back when, and unable to locate the Original Producer. (FLOPPY degeneration.)).

        Again, Thanks All, for your time and interest...

e.