On Jul 30, 2004, at 2:54 PM, Mikael Byström wrote:

Bruce, [EMAIL PROTECTED] macy.arizona.edu said:

On Jul 29, 2004, at 6:14 PM, Alejandro wrote:

Here's a strange Slot Loading DVD-R for the Lombard and Pismo PowerBook.

Is it the connectors that prohibit this one from working with PB G4? It says "minimum requirements" a Powerbook G3 Pismo, but the headline says "for Powerbook G3" not indicatiung it will fit the PB g4 anywhere.....

No. Likely it's the fact that it's installed in an expansion bay device chassis for the PB g3's. I'll be the bare drives mentioned by others would fit. The connections on these drives are pretty standard; it's just the rest of the hardware that goes with sticking it in the different computers that is different.

--
Bruce Johnson
University of Arizona