On Aug 9, 2004, at 4:52 PM, Aaron Willems wrote:

I just installed OS 10.3.5. I've been running it for 2 hours now with no
problems. I give this advice to anyone who's planning on installing it. Be
sure to boot off your Panther CD first, and repair the Boot Disk, followed
by repairing disk permissions. DO THIS BEFORE YOU INSTALL THE UPDATE! After
you install the update, be sure to boot off the CD one more time, and run
disk permissions once again.

By following this simple advice, you can avoid most major catastrophes.

Regards
--
Aaron Willems

My boot CD is only 10.3.  Is this going to be a problem?

THE BLUETOOTH MASTER