Are you intending to indicate that the four little lights SHOULD be on when the battery is charging ???

I never noticed them before...

From: Laurent Daudelin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "G-Books" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: iBook Battery Charge Indicator Lights Always On
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 01:37:22 -0400

on 16/08/04 23:32, Michael Shaw at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> What's This ???
>
> I just noticed that the four little green lights on the battery are always
> brightlly lit up as long as the iBook is in use.
>
> How can I turn them off ???

You can't turn them off. The power management unit decides when it thinks
that the battery is charged to stop charging it and that's when the lights
go off. Maybe your battery is getting a little old or your power management
unit is confused...

-Laurent.
Laurent Daudelin AIM/iChat: LaurentDaudelin <http://nemesys.dyndns.org>
Logiciels Nemesys Software mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

card walloper n.: An EDP programmer who grinds out batch programs that do
stupid things like print people's paychecks. Compare code grinder. See also
punched card, eighty-column mind.

Take charge with a pop-up guard built on patented Microsoft® SmartScreen Technology. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.