Careful they might put you on the bad apple list when it come to time for any repairs...

A statement from a customer like this is just unacceptable to any business that needs people, even if their business plan revolves around a 2% to 5% margin of users.

It's always been a irritating and IMHO, a very weak and unprofessional area of the company, one that despite the Gulfstream makes it appear, not ready for prime time. Yes we will have the latest and greatest in your hands on Tuesday; times 3 their estimate add 2 lunar orbits for parts delays. See your friends were right. Of course it is the stupid parts company fault, not Apple.

Finally it arrives about 2 weeks before every competitor out there has something close, cloney and a rip off. If they just had in hand, the product they showed at M.W. at the time they announced it and shipped them when promised, then company would company would just soar. Even if they kept there shipping dates on old stuff honest that would help.

So the great product that just sizzled when Steve said here it is, just fazzled out into the void look a likes.
But we, the dedicated Apple consumers put up with it. Why no one at Apple has seen this as a big negative. I do not know, maybe their afraid to speak up, maybe it's a tax loop hole, I am not running Apple, but as a business owner I would work 10 times harder to satisfy this customer. A happy customer tells 2 to 3 people, a unhappy customer will tell 10.
What the hell I like my Pismo
Geoff