Further updates on the situation. We installed sys 9.04 onto a 3rd, empty
partition using the original installation disc, just for test purposes. That
partition wakes up from sleep, but still not my main partition, on which we
reinstalled 9.2.1, trying to keep my original system.

This seems to lead to a software conflict. Anyone have any hints?? I'm
getting tired of crashing and force restarts.

thanks,

Seth

--
Seth Austen