My reply follows quote:

>> A:   Source for what?   you can always get the old orinoco (roam
>> about) cardbus cards from Wegener for $28--it comes with an OS9
>> driver but you have to download a $20 driver to use OSX from
>> IOXperts, or orange micro--although maybe proxim is now giving the
>> driver away--i'm not sure.  If you have a TiBook like I had---this
>> gives great reception because it hangs outside.
>
> The WirelessDriver from sourceforge.net support the Orinoco and is free.
> Works very nicely, but perhaps IOXperts is even better I dunno.

Actually I just bought two of the orinoco cards from Wegener last week and
they do now come with OS X drivers for free.  Popped one card into my wife's
pismo and one into a friends titanium/500mhz, loaded the drivers, and they
were on the airport network at restart.  We're still working out some
network printing issues, but as far as web access and e-mail no problems.

Sam Strong
Henley Middle School