Hi:

Just thought I'd pass on a rumor I heard from a rep at CDW. He said that he spoke with a D-Link rep at Comdex (I think he said Comdex) and the rep told him they were going to be releasing an internal airport card (like the old card Apple used to sell) for the Pismo, old iBooks, etc. The time frame the D-Link rep told him was "end of September". If you read MacInTouch, I posted this rumor over there as well. Hopefully this is true and will end both the scarcity of old cards as well as the hyper-inflated prices.

... Eric