While my keyboard is already heated up replying to other messages,
let me re-ask a question that I asked a week or so ago, but didn't
receive any replies to.

A couple of people have recently mentioned the Lucent/Orinoco WiFi
card available from http://www.wagenermedia.com. The card is
described on their web-site as a 802.11DS RoamAbout card.

What's a 802.11DS card? I know it's a wireless PCMCIA card. But
what's the "DS" stand for? And I've seen the "RoamAbout" description
before, but I'm not sure what exactly it refers to.

Thanx,

B0b