Wireless drivers for PC Cards Using OS 9.2.2 or Below.

IOXperts.com has shareware drivers for PowerBooks which use Card & Socket
Services v3. Software and manuals for using this driver available here:
 http://www.ioxperts.com/devices_80211b.html
Supports OS8 through OS 9.2.2 on PowerBooks 2400, 3400, G3 (all), G4 (all).

Macsense.com has shareware drivers for PowerBooks which use Card & Socket
Services v3. Software and manuals for using this driver available here:
http://www.macsense.com/product/broadband/aerouni_b.html
Supports OS 8.x - 9.2.2 on PowerBooks 2400, 3400 G3 and  G4 Titanium. May
support others, & the supported PowerBook must support PC Card Manager 3.0.

For other PC Cards Using OS X .

IOXperts.com has shareware drivers for PowerBooks which use Card & Socket
Services v3. Software and manuals for using this driver available here:
 http://www.ioxperts.com/80211b_X.html
Supports OSX on PowerBooks G3 (all), G4 (all).

OrangwWare Corporation has shareware drivers for OSX.
http://www.orangeware.com/endusers/wirelessformac.html
These drivers are for cards using the Altheros 5002 chip set.

http://www.3com.com/products/en_US/result.jsp?selected=all&sort=fsize&sku=3CRPAG
175
3Com drivers for the 802.11a/b/g (3CRPAG175) card. Drivers written by
OrangeWare. Requires PowerBook G4 with OSX 10.2 or above.

http://wirelessdriver.sourceforge.net/
Freeware drivers for OSX supporting the Prism/Prism II chip set.

http://www.cisco.com/public/sw-center/sw-wireless.shtml
Cisco Aironet 340, 350 (and perhaps OEM versions) PC Cards for Macintosh.
Start here and select option 1 for all available drivers and firmware
updates. These drivers may work on clones of the Cisco Aironet. Be sure to
update the Firmware to v5.30.17. Can be updated on Mac OS9 or OSX.

Macsense has shareware drivers for OS X
http://www.macsense.com/product/broadband/aerouni_b.html
Supports OS 10.1.x on PowerBooks 2400, 3400 G3 and  G4 Titanium . May
support others, the supported PowerBook must support PC Card Manager 3.0.

http://www.osxhax.com/archives/cat_airport_extreme_hacks.html
Get Airport Extreme preformance with non Airport Cards

If you want a copy of my driver FAQ list that I am working on, email me
direct. It not finished or complete, but has lots of information.

Hope this helps.
Ken Vann