Hi John. I beleave that is a Dell 1100 series card. I have one comming off
ebay and will be testing it with the Cisco drivers. I wonder if I can
update the Firmware to the latest version?

Did not see any firmware updates on the Dell site.

The best way to tell if its is a rebranded card is to check the FCC ID
Number. Of course, if it says Air-PCM-xxx on the back label it is a Cisco.
Both of the 340 series and 350 series were made without and with WEP.

I got a 340 new in box last week,(Air-PCM-341 with 64WEP) Firmware way out
of date. But all updates were on the Cisco web site. There software is not
as user frendly as, say the Skyline, but it sure works. Great tools for
testing the card too.

Will let you know if it works, if you want.

If you get a Cisco card or rebranded version, try to get the 350 series
(Air-PCM-352) That will have the higher output (20dBm) and WEP 128.

Best Regards

Ken Vann