hehe

You know it doesn't change. It still comes down to looking at what you need. I would have absolutely agreed with you until January two years ago. Over the course of about a month, my eyes changed. Now my arms are just long enough to get a piece of paper to the point where my eyes can focus. Otherwise I need reading glasses. Now a computer on my lap can be just about the right distance when it's sitting on my knees. The difference between a twelve and fourteen inch screen in not inconsequential. ;)