Nah, too big, too bulky, too heavy.  I'd even take an
old 2400c over any 14" or larger laptop.  iBook wins
easily on handiness.  Remember, even the most powerful
computer in the world is absolutely useless if you
left it at home because you didn't want to carry it.

Andrew

--- crap mail <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> pismo, pismo, pismo: faster bus, more ram(i think)
> 1gb, can holds 2
> batteries, larger screen, analogue audio in and out,
> and most of the
> time easily/cheaply repaired, very very durable,
> PCMCIA slot : ) and
> there are g4 upgrades  for them
> http://daystartechnology.com/Apple_Mac_Products/

XLR8_Macintosh_Products/Mac_CPU_G4_Upgrade_PowerBook_Pismo_PS.html

<http://www.mail-archive.com/g-books%40mail.maclaunch.com/>