on 24/09/04 19:57, CJ at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> no, I ment using some type of software on the linux/unix workstation to
> allow the mac to do sometype of network install.

I don't think that this would be possible.

-Laurent.
Logiciels Nemesys Software               mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Blue Screen of Death n.: [common] This term is closely related to the older
Black Screen of Death but much more common (many non-hackers have picked it
up). Due to the extreme fragility and bugginess of Microsoft Windows,
misbehaving applications can readily crash the OS (and the OS sometimes
crashes itself spontaneously). The Blue Screen of Death, sometimes decorated
with hex error codes, is what you get when this happens. (Commonly
abbreviated BSOD.)