I am going to need to reinstall OS X 10.3 here shortly due to a number of problems that I am not able to fix, etc. The problem I have is that I have approximately $300+ in purchased songs from Apple and approximately 2800 songs I do NOT want to have to reinstall from the original CDs. I have an external 300GB drive I can use for backup (which should not be a problem), however, anyone have any EASY ways to go about all of this? Thanks.

-Bob-

Bob Angell
1238 Fenway Avenue, SLC, UT 84102-3212
v: 801.583.8544; cell/sms: 801.706.2520
email: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Had Momma Cass & Karen Carpenter shared that ham sandwich, they might be with us today!"