On Sep 28, 2004, at 4:50 AM, Bob wrote:

I'm sorry you feel like my comments were a personal attack at you,
Dan. I went out of my way to emphasize that that wasn't the case.

I was just shocked (as was my friend sitting next to me) that you went out of your way to write that gigantic post about why I must be a newbie or uneducated or careless for accidently revealing to other Mac users that I do in fact call it the Flower key in normal conversation.

I confess! It's the Flower key in my opinion! I never ever liked Command key. I thought that sounded so retarded the first time I heard it, and have never called it that anywhere else but here or to other Mac users. And I never will!!!! Muhahahahahaha. Flower key will take over the world!

I also think this has become something more than off-topic. Like a higher level of sidetracking. Mail still highlights these emails and groups them with "My Wallstreet and its Booting" I no longer wish to discuss this, and I think we should all stop at the count of three.

1...

2...

2 1/2...

2 3/4...