Try this <http://www.discountcartridge.com/epstylcol740.html> I've used these people for several years now for various epsons and have had great luck. Also prices are some of the best.
Ed T

kochkodin wrote:

Greetings lista's,
Sorry for the OT but does anyone here use an Epson 740 printer? I have ben getting ink for mine at Sam's Club in 2 packs...Evidentally they are dropping 740 inks (black/color) from the stores but are supposed to have them available on line....I need to know what the Epson model # is for either the single or double color cartridge is. I was able to get a couple of double pack black at the Sam's here at Penn State but no joy on the color...and I don't have an Epson box w/ the color#. The cart fits the 740 760 800 800N 850 850N 1160 1520 and the Stylus Pro 2000 2500 2500 Pro
Thanks in advance,
Mike K