It has happened to me twice or thrice already. At some point the system stops responding to mouse clicks. Nothing happens when you click on the Dock/top menu etc. When you click on an active window, it becomes inactive. Menulets in the top right corner get activated, but nothing happens when you select an item.

Effectively, it renders the mouse useless and requires a reboot to proceed. Sleep and wake up do not help. Have not tried relogging. Replugging the mouse does not seem to change anything, the problem is possibly deeper as both the touchpad and MouseKeys exhibit the same behaviour.

I am not sure what causes the problem, but it is obviously very annoying when appears. Does any of you had this before?

Marcin Wichary
e:\> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
w:\> www.aci.com.pl/mwichary >> Attached
w:\> www.aci.com.pl/mwichary/GUIdebook >> Graphical User Interface gallery