No such luck, different form factor on the cards.
Still you are correct that the new iBook is a far
better computer than the old Ti.  Much more powerful,
better video, combo drive instead of DVD ROM and most
important, that new computer smell.  All you lose is
the screen size, but you make it up in lighter weight
and smaller form factor (my choice any day).

Andrew