On Thu, 2 Dec 2004, Aaron Willems wrote:

> I can't believe you wrote this. Might as well stop using deodorant if your
> that paranoid. Did you know that Aluminum is an active ingredient of Right
> Guard?
>
> lol.....

There's a difference between a deodorant and an anti-perspirant.
Anit-perspirants tend to have aluminum...it's used to block the pores so
you don't sweat. Very healthy... not. This has actually been a
known issue for many years, Aaron. Nothing paranoid about it.

Deodorants tend to simply mask the odour. No aluminum required, though it
can be found in some brands. Also not that popular because - oh dear - you
can still detect that there's aliving, breathing, sweat-filled human
beneath that cloak of lavender.

To keep this relevant - use *neither* on you 'book.
--
Non Illegitimi Carborundum