-----Original Message-----
From: G-Books [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Andrew
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2004 14:01
To: G-Books
Subject: Lombard Recommendations

Hello all.

I just bought a used 333MHz Lombard for my daughter to
use, mostly at home, along with a new Orinoco Gold
card to access the Airport network.

Second, the Lombard has a 20GB drive and 512MB of RAM,
what would be the best OS for this machine?  My plan
is to just put Panther on it, but am worried about it
being too slow.  Should I stick to OS 9?  It will
mainly be used for doing elementary school research
(web) and writing in Word.  I have Office 2001 and
Office 2004, so can go either OS 9 or OS X on this.

Andrew