On 12/18/04 1:11 AM, "Amber" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Spew into the
Cybertrough:

> Since this is my first Mac Portable, this additional benefit of not having
> to take it in and wait - and the same day turn around - is fantastic.  I had
> no idea they had that policy for turning it around the same day they get it.

They absolutely do have that policy.  The only reason it would take more
than a day is if they needed a part...and that is unlikely.  There are 3
repair facilities.  Dallas TX, Memphis TN,  and Elk Grove CA. I have visited
2 of those 3 and they have the parts...believe me.  When I sent my 667
TiBook in for a repair I sent it on Wednesday and Got it back on Friday with
a New Logic Board and Hard Drive.  Try to find a logic board for under the
$350 I paid for my APP on eBay.  It won't happen.

> PS. I read somewhere that you have to buy it within 30 days of the one year
> initial warrant expiring.  Is that a new policy or is it still within one
> year from the purchase date ? Hoping it's the latter.

If you have your original proof of purchase it won't be a problem.  If you
don't have the POP then it goes by Apple's "estimated" purchase date.

Email me (Privately) your serial number and I can run it on GSX (Apple's
Tech Web site) to seen when your 1 year warranty officially expires with us.

Kyle H. Hansen
--
Jesus Saves...but Gretzky grabs the rebound and backhands for a goal!!!