Well, if you have a backup just drag the music folders and drop them on iTunes. It will reload them into iTunes, make a new iTunes data file and they will be there to load on the iPod the next time you connect. Worked like a charm for me yesterday. Now, if you didn't back up your data before doing the clean install........

JeffW.

Well that's just dandy.  Absofreakinlutely dandy.
Thanks,
Brian