On Jan 5, 2005, at 4:12 PM, Kristina Rost wrote:

I can't even get the contact us page to load to ask PayPal whatssup!

If need be can anyone contact me offlist to help me fix this, its probably
something wrong with my settings...other websites load just fine.

I had similar problems with PayPal and certain browsers in OS9, and even some browsers in OSX. I'd suggest trying a few different browsers, they've stopped supporting various ones.

Seth