I was able to boot from the original 9.0 disk and run DiskAid

this is what I got:

"Invalid b tree node size 4,0"

click click click... the sound my pb makes

then...

"Unable to read from disk"

all the while...click click click...

"HD could not be mounted"

DRive set up says the drive could be initialized...

that's drastic!

Where can I find a version of DiskWarrior to download for OS 9 while I wait
for the CD to arrive?

Kristina