On 25 Jan 2005, at 04:51, G-Books wrote:

Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 07:19:59 -0500
Subject: Re: Applecare, how long should it take?
From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

On 1/25/05 12:41 AM, "Andrew F." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Very strong arguments to forgo the expensive AppleCare, and perhaps use the
money on a used laptop to serve as backup.

Excuse me? Although I've experienced this kind of delay I also know that the
vast majority of repairs are done quickly.

david

This is exactly my experience also and that of all my friends, family, and co-workers who have had Apple Care service done.
The excellent and good superior service far out-numbers the bad.

Those that have had good service don't complain or even comment, as good service becomes invisible. You don't complain about a good waiter, yet you don't remember him the next day either. Most everyone complains about a bad waiter and tells everyone they meet about it for the next week.

-- Scott

"Many things which cannot be overcome when they are together, yield themselves up when taken little by little." --- Plutarch