I used to use Web Devil a lot back when I paid a lot to stay on line, and I really loved it. It is so easy to use and works real well. I accidently deleted it during a quick and rough tidy-up on my HDD a couple of years ago though, and never got to getting it again...

If you like to keep listings of things you buy on eBay now and then, Web Devil is a super option for that...

Too bad eBay can`t archive listings for longer... Maybe I should get Web Devil again too, because I would like to keep listings, in order to be able to go back, also after 3 months...

Aase :)

I have used a program called Web Devil to download a copy of websites and/or web pages for archiving.

It is made by Chaotic Software

http://www.chaoticsoftware.com/ProductPages/WebDevil.html

Although the Print-to-PDF method is cheaper and effective