Hello to this great list, I found you on the Net searching for good info and
hints on Apple Books.

Last week I bought my very first iBook, the one I always wanted. It's a
graphite Clamshell, 192 ram. I love it. It's in mint condition: no scratch,
no coffee stains, no nothing.

So I don't know a lot about iBooks. My first question would be, of course,
about the battery. The indicator shows it can last 2 hours at full charge. I
can go with that. Since I will use the iBook with the Yo-Yo most of the time
and this adaptor charges the battery, can it damage the battery? Does the
battery kind of cuts itself off when the AC is used? Is removing the battery
when I plug the iBook a good thing to do? And last, what's with the color
codes? Green, orange? I read earlier about an Apple battery test app. Should
I get it? And where? I know, I have a lot of questions for a first but I
dreamed of a Clamshell for five years now,

Thanks a million times
Germain in freezing Québec