Other than watching movies, I just couldn't think of anything that the 15"
would do appreciably better than the 12, while of course it wouldn't travel
as well.

There is also the price difference, with the 15" combo drive version costing
about $300 more than the 12" superdive version.

Finally, I already have a nice Brenthaven case for the 12", not to mention a
second battery that I purchased barely 6-months-ago, neither of which would
work with the 15".

Andrew