Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 20:37:01 -0800 (PST)
From: "Don P." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Wallstreet Battery

> 2/5/05, Kenneth Vann wrote:
>> I have had bad luck with third party batteries. The
>> one I go in new this
>> week does not charge. Does not charge in a VST
>> charger or the PowerBook.
>> Vendor does not answer phone calls, so I have
>> contacted my Charge Card
>> company.
>>
>> The APC one I got 6 months ago, does not charge in
>> VST Charger or
>> PowerBook. APC does not want to replace it under
>> their one year warranty,
>> as this would be the third one from them.
>
>It would be helpful to others if those being difficult
>or providing substandard service or materials are
>clearly identified. What dealers did you deal with?

APC Was direct from them. I am waiting for return phone call.

The other was from Eagle Imports Intl, 2757 So 300 West Suite # D
Salt Lake City, UT  84115. This is the company that has not responded to my
repeat phone calls for a RMA. Will let you know how it goes with the charge
card company refunding the charge.

Ken Vann