Marcin,

On 13-Feb-05, at 12:57 AM, Marcin Wichary wrote:

I think it's not only you. In my case I also narrowed it down to power adapter -- if I disconnected it while my PB was sleeping, it was much more likely that it wouldn't wake up.

With time I learnt the proper procedure: unplug everything and *then* close the lid.

Didn't install 10.3.8 yet, but in any case, I am also afraid of testing this. :)

My 15" PB will not wake up if it goes to sleep anytime that the power adapter is not connected. So even if the battery is fully charged and I unplug it to work elsewhere in the house, if it is left unattended for a few minutes and goes to sleep, I will not be able to wake it up. The only way to use it again after that is to plug it in and turn it back on.

Not a problem at home (although a major hassle !) but when on an airplane or bus or even at a cafe, I cannot let it fall asleep or that's it unless I have access to a power outlet.