On Feb 13, 2005, at 4:46 PM, Larry le Mac wrote:

From: Zoltan Batiz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Some say the space is for speakers, etc.  Please; look at other PB's,
like the Pismo.

Uh, yeah, but LISTEN to the AlBooks ... ---
A lot of my clients comment on how "sexy" my Pismo is.

It's almost too tempting to comment... ---
Apple should offer different layouts for each PB and iBook.

There must be some simple course in design/production/costs that you could take which would highlight the flaw... ---
Who cares about cost.

Uh, about 90% of customers... Me included. ---
My Pismo is my desktop computer AND my portable
computer for those rare times I have to go out in the field.
until Apple comes out with a better PowerBook

Well, you're the one losing out.

I love my 12" and 15" AlBooks, and I've had every model of
PowerBook incl. the portable, apart from a 2400...

Larry

Larry,

On the comment of cost. . .I wasn't talking about the end product cost, I was talking about manufacturing cost that Apple would have to shell out, hence the remark to how much $$ they have made on iPod/iTunes Music Store just in the last year.