On Feb 28, 2005, at 10:55 AM, Mark D. Chapman wrote:

Under OS X there used to be a utility called FinderPop, which among a
number of other things, set the contextual menu to pop up when you held
the mouse button down qithout moving it for a time.

FinderPop was never updated for OS X; does anyone know of anything that
does this for OS X?

I use Sidetrack on my laptop. In addition to its primary purpose of turning the edges of your trackpad into scroll areas it also allows you to assign functions to the trackpad's four corners. I use the four corners for expose, control-click and hide all. A wonderful application.
--
Mark Chapman, Membership Secretary/Secrétaire aux admissions
The Canadian Society For The Study Of Religion/ Société canadienne pour l'étude de la religion

YES! SideTrack does not work on the new PowerBooks - different trackpad - so I miss its features. I used it on my old Pismo with lots of success! Quite a powerful utility!

Turtle-Bear