on 01/03/05 14:59, Bruce Johnson at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> On Feb 28, 2005, at 9:00 PM, Frank Cornew wrote:
>
>> Fruitmenu coupled with moveitems X has made for a satisfactory
>> substitute for Finderpop (which substituted for popup folder)
>>

> It appears from reading the Fruitmenu site that it does everything
> EXCEPT the ONE thing I need it to do (and the ONE thing I used
> FinderPop for)...pop up the contextual menu when I hold down the mouse
> button.
>
> There is a utility called 'Look Mom, No Hands', also for OS 9 and lower
> that does just this but it doesn't work with OS X either.
>
> It's all I want.
>
> I don't need my menus to replace the finder, dance for me wash my
> clothes and fix dinner, I just want them to pop up without me having to
> use two hands...

Bruce,

Do you think such utility would be useful and that a lot of people would use
it? I'm kinda wondering why the other of FinderPop never ported his
application to OS X...

But if there would be some demand, that might be something I could wrote.
I've been doing Cocoa development since basically 1992, so I know a little
bit about developing on OS X...

-Laurent.
Logiciels Nemesys Software               mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

field servoid [play on `android'] /fee'ld ser'voyd/ n.: Representative of a
field service organization (see field circus). This has many of the
implications of droid.