I have a question about wireless security. I have a wireless router with cable modem. My next door neighbor has gotten emails with attachments from one of our accounts.

1. we don't have our next door neighbors email address in any of our address books and never even had it.
2. he has been receiving them one each sunday for the past 3 weeks and 4 days in a row back in February.
3. No one in our address book has received any emails to my knowledge

I had the wireless running without encryption for a while because I couldn't get the powerbook to work with it. I stopped broadcast of network and pinging and changed the network name. I now have it running with 128 bit encryption.

Is it possible for someone to copy an address and send emails? How can this be stopped. I changed the password today.

I suspect trouble maker neighbors caddy corner to us because the last attachment was called DOG and we just got a dog. I could be wrong.

How can I find out who might have sent the emails? I sent emails to the Abuse desk but it's all automated and if they check it out, not sure what they would do about it.

I checked the security log for the router and it blocks one address constantly and a few odd others.