Tim,

Yes, it was very responsive, very quick.  Some of the Spotlight
searches took a little longer, on the Pismo, than I've seen elsewhere
but overall very fast.  All accounts I've heard indicate that Tiger will
operate even faster, on most systems, that all previous Xes.

I'm psyched...

Bruce

On Wed, Apr 13, 2005 at 5:36 pm -0500, Bruce Sergeant wrote:

>Kim,
>
>I've, personally, seen Tiger running on a Pismo!  The person who did
>this is a software developer who had an advance copy of the OS.

Bruce, did you get a good enough look to get an impression of its
speed?
It was quite a pleasant shock when Panther turned out to be faster
than
Jag, but I'm wondering if Tiger's use of graphics acceleration is
going
to mean that older Macs will struggle.

TimH