On Apr 13, 2005, at 9:41 AM, Aaron Willems wrote:

If you look at the Upgrade chart from Apple, I don't see the Pismo. You
might be out of luck.

http://www.apple.com/macosx/upgrade/requirements.html
--
Aaron Willems

If you actually look, you'll see the Pismo is right under the "Powerbook" list. It's referred to as the PowerBook G3 (FireWire). Even though the Pismo is supported, I've learned one thing about major upgrades. Let all the butterflies attracted to the light do it first so they can work out all the bugs.

Zoltan

THE BLUETOOTH (and WiFi) MASTER