Hi All,

Before I ask further questions, the basic one is:

Is it possible to enable file sharing between a 9600 running OS9.1 and a G4 TiBook running Panther via an ethernet crossover cable?

I have assumed the answer is yes, got the ethernet cable plugged in, but I'm about to pull whatever hair is left on my head out. I've read the help sections but I'm clearly doing something wrong. I figure I've got something set wrong -- could someone simply remind me of the basic procedure? Do I need to be in classic mode? I'm guessing it's my setting on the 9600, but...

Thanks in advance for your help,
Rick