Van,

Please do I would like to know if it works. If it does please share the details.

I Just tried the Belkin F5D7010 Rev. 3001. In spite of what the site says there was NO joy with Apple Drivers. The supply of Rev 1000s , which did work w/ 10.2.6 and 10.3.X has dried up. I have called Belkin and begged them to get the engineers to put the pressure on Ralink to develop a mac compatible driver. It will take all of us to call and complain to get them to do it. Their # is 877.736.5771.

dklj