Pacer,

Thanks for the advice below, but it didn't work. I've given up calling it "Guest" and decided to name it "Visitor", making the password "guest". This worked fine. As far as limiting use, the only thing I'm concerned about others seeing is my home folder, which is inaccessible when logged into a different account. So for now, I've accomplished what I wanted to do; just with a different name. Thank you for taking the time to help,

Zoltan
P.S. I tried creating it without a password, and Mac OS X allowed this; but not without several warnings. To do this, simply leave the password fields empty. Expect the usual security warnings, but it should work. When it comes time to log in, simply click on the "Visitor" or "Guest" name at the login window and it'll automatically log in without a prompt for a password.