I had a surprising experience with a Fluke digital
multimeter; I spilled Transmission fluid on it, and it
quit working. I had to buy another one.
Several months later I put batteries in it and it
works like the other one.
Certainly your mileage may vary.
Maybe put it on ebay in one piece or part it out; I
need a slot-loading combo drive myself, and the HD,
memory and screen should fetch a bit.

--- Laurent Daudelin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

<http://www.mail-archive.com/g-books%40mail.maclaunch.com/>

> iPod Accessories for Less
> at 1-800-iPOD.COM
> Fast Delivery, Low Price, Good Deal