Hi, Listers!

I'm getting a Wallstreet with a 6 Gb HD, 288 Mb RAM, and 233 MHz G3.
It's going to be used mainly for light Web browsing, and a few Excel spreadsheests. Nothing processor-intensive. I was wondering if OS X.3 would run OK on this machine, or if I should stay with OS 9.2.2. I have OS X.2, too. But I've grown acustomed (spell?) to OS X.3.9, it runs very well in my iMac 400 MHz with 320 Mb.
Thank you for your input.
HD

Its going to be slow, but what do you expect. I am quite surprised how well my G3/300 WS2 runs 10.3.9. Using XPF you might have to fiddle a bit if you get the Purple Panther Problem, but its solvable.

Mad Dog