That is actually another reason why I am leaning towards FastMac.  If I
could find a price on a PowerLogix upgrade for the Pismo I would be more
sure, but the FastMac G4 550 seems to have a higher cache size and speed.

Of course, with the PowerLogix 900 I wouldn't have to purchase the iChat
hack for PowerBooks under the 600 mhz mark.

<http://www.xlr8yourmac.com/G3CARDS/G3_1.1GHz_vs_G4_1GHz_review/index.html>