This is no longer a rumor, if you don't believe it check out Apple's web site and look under their news articles. You can also check out the keynote speech for the WWDC and hear Steve Jobs say it himself. The iMac list and G-list have gone nuts with this topic, with tens to hundreds of posts on it a day. Opinions vary on this, but the fact remains, it's happening, and you can't stop it. I'm sorry to make this so blunt, but I figured you wanted a straight answer without beating around the bush. hope I didn't cause any offense.
Brian